As our Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for building travel-related mobile applications, supporting both the iOS and Android platforms.
- Proven professional experience in building native mobile applications on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Proven experience working within/leading a team of developers.
- Experience in building mobile application interfaces and user experience.
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance, optimization, caching, security, and native hardware components.
- Proficient with Client-Server communication, Web Service consumption and response parsing (JSON and XML).
- Familiarity with agile development and software engineering best practices.
Yamsafer offers employees a highly competitive "total reward" package. Perks include free snacks and meals, discounts on all hotel bookings, a company stock option package and a cool office space with a campus-like culture. Yamsafer employees are young, sharp and ambitious.